Buy Farr Festival 2018 Tickets
For the next edition of Farr Festival we have a weighty selection of record labels and institutions to bring the heat to Bygrave Woods. But first, here’s a taste of the initial acts joining us at Farr Festival 2018.
Taking centre stage we welcome Innervisions co-founder Dixon, Mahogani Music legend Moodymann, Running Back label founder Gerd Janson, Glasgow’s iconic DJ duo Optimo and LuckyMe family member Eclair Fifi. Now over to our stage hosts...
For those that experienced his infectious live set of Detroit techno in 2017, we welcome back Mr G to showcase his tongue-in-cheek “G's Spot” stage. Joined by the very best of US and further afield producers, Mr G’s custom Funktion One sound system will also return to the woods.
Our long time friends Ransom Note take control of the woods for three nights, presenting a selection of local and international talents from their discography. Sub Club legends JD Twitch and JG Wilkes will also curate a unique lineup "Optimo & Friends" on the Ransom Note stage, cementing their reputation as two of the finest selectors in the game.
South London’s Balamii Radio uproot from their Peckham-based studio and head to Bygrave Woods, promising to inject a wealth of budding talent to the festival. They’ll be based at their very own stage across the full four days at the festival.
Weekend Camping Tickets
- Weekend tickets allow access to the campsite from Thursday at 13:00
- Arena Access for all show days including all Farr Festival stages
- Access to an extensive range of bars, food concessions and toilets in the camping area and main arena
For those who want to spread the cost of their weekend ticket over a number of months, we’ve got a brand new Instalment Plan option for 2018, meaning you can book in now and pay the rest later, like never before.
If you purchase your ticket instalment plan between 14th November 2017 and 20th December 2017 you will pay in THREE instalments amounting to a total price of £150 plus a £15 booking fee.
1st instalment: £65.00 (includes £15 booking fee) – pay when tickets are booked, close off on 20th December 2017
2nd instalment: £50.00 – pay by 1st March 2018
3rd instalment: £50.00 – pay by 1st June 2018
- General Admission entry through a separate entrance
- Access to an extensive range of bars, food concessions in the main arena
- Use of accessible toilets
- Fold up chairs will be provided with priority for the customer with disabilities
- A pass providing access to the above will be issued on entry, upon presentation of a ticket and proof of disability. You can submit supporting documents in advance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please contact us with any Blue Badge parking requests.
Caravan & Campervan Tickets
- Dedicated camping area for Caravan & Campervan users
- Caravan/Campervan ticket only. This is not an access ticket. Each member of the party using a campervan ticket must purchase a weekend camping ticket.
- Each pitch includes space for a single vehicle and one of the following:
- single awning
- small trailer
Group Ticket Entry
If you are attending Farr Festival as a group and are arriving at alternate times or days please take note of the following. Group ticket attendees must all enter together with the named ticket holder. However at the festival's discretion the primary ticket holder can provide a copy of their official ID (passport or driving license) and pass this onto the non-named ticket holders. Farr Festival is not held responsible for this, and the decision lies with our security and box office team.