We are unbelievably excited to announce that Farr Festival is officially BACK.
We've come a long way since our grass roots beginnings; just 5 years ago, Farr was a small gathering for friends, then a year after, friends of friends and then somehow...things...snowballed.
Farr Festival is now under new management, so we’ve taken some time to reflect on our little lifespan to figure out what direction we want to take Farr Festival in and, rest assured, we are returning better (but not bigger) than ever before!
There is one mission: to be THE festival for cutting edge electronic music in the UK.
- Tickets - even final tier ones - will not exceed £100
- Our wicked little woodland will be expanded, but the capacity of the festival will remain the same so...
- There will be NO queues
- Our drinks will stay cheap
- Our food stalls will be varied and of exceptional quality
- There will be great camping facilities in lush green grass fields…
- New and improved boutique camping facilities
- Plentiful clean WC facilities
- Hot weather (probably)
- A super hot crowd (definitely)
And this will all go down from the 16th - 18th July 2014