Event Specific Terms & Conditions
Below sets out the terms and conditions (“Terms”) that shall apply to your entry to (“Entry”) including any purchase of tickets (“Tickets”) sold by or on behalf of Front to Back Events Ltd (“we”, “us” or “FTB”) (“TRP”) for Farr Festival taking place at Bygrave Woods, Baldock, Hertfordshire, SG7 5JX (the “Site”) on 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th of July 2018 (the “Event”). Please note that by entering the Event and purchasing any Tickets, you agree to be bound by these Terms The Terms are as follows:
- You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the Event.
- Right of admission is reserved. Tickets are not transferable. Any unlawful reselling (or attempting to do so) is prohibited and may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the Site. There are to be no re-admissions after Entry.
- Tickets may not be used for any advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services (such as part of a travel or hospitality package) without the express written permission of FTB in advance. Failure to comply with the foregoing may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the Site.
- It is your responsibility to check your Ticket(s) and to ascertain the date and the time of the Event.
- We are not responsible or liable for any Tickets that are lost or stolen.
- In respect of any wristband accreditations, the wristband must remain on the ticket holder’s wrist for the full duration of the Event. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. It is your responsibility to take care of your wristband. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the Site or may be removed from the Site.
- For security purposes all tickets and wristbands remain the property of FTB at all times.
- FTB has the right to replace any items bundled together with Tickets, e.g. ticket and campervan (“Camping Packages”) with an alternative ‘like for like’ item and shall not be obligated to refund or exchange your Camping Package.
- You must be aged 18 years or over to attend the Event. Proof of age may be requested upon Entry. Bar staff at the Event will seek proof of age if you appear to be under 21.
- Climbing or standing upon fences, barriers, trees, shrubbery, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits or buildings is strictly prohibited.
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters or personal motorised vehicles are not permitted.
- The Event is an outdoor event. Please bring suitable outdoor clothing. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
- The artist, performer line-up, all billed attractions at the Event and Site layout may be subject to change at any time without notice. All advertised performance times are also subject to change without notice. Your purchase of Ticketsis subject to our right to alter or vary the programme (including the layout of the Site) due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control and in such circumstances we shall not be obligated to refund Ticket monies or exchange your Ticket(s). Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned unless the Event is cancelled (see details below).
- If the Event is cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as reasonably possible (including notifying you of the details of any re-scheduling). If the Event is to be re-scheduled, you will be offered a Ticket for the rescheduled performance of the Event. If you are not able to attend the rescheduled Event or the Event is not rescheduled, we shall give you a refund of the face value of the Ticket. If the Event is only partially cancelled (e.g. only one day is cancelled), we shall give you a partial refund corresponding to the proportion of the Event cancelled. If you wish to claim such a refund, please apply in writing to your point of purchase, enclosing your unused Ticket(s), within 28 days of the date of the cancelled Event (though please note that this is without prejudice to your statutory rights). For the avoidance of doubt, please note that any booking transaction fees charged by third party ticketing agents will not be exchanged.
- Neither we nor any other party shall have any liability to you beyond the face value of the Ticket.
- The following restrictions will apply to your attendance at the Event and your breach of any of these may lead to you being refused entry or ejected from the Event (please note that we are not responsible for any prohibited items or other items that we deem inappropriate or unsafe that are confiscated):
- Crowd surfing and moshing are prohibited;
- No illegal substances including new psychoactive substances (commonly known as ‘legal highs’) and/or other drugs considered to be unsafe are permitted to be brought into the Event;
- Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in the Event;
- Personalized motorised vehicles, except where required due to a disability, are not permitted at the Event;
- No starting fires, involvement in or throwing items into a fire;
- Air horns, selfie sticks, bicycles, cans, Chinese lanterns, dangerous or hazardous weapons/items, fireworks, flags, gas canisters, hand held communication devices such as radios, radio jammers/scanners and the like; glass (of any kind), high-viz, klaxons; and other similar items capable of making loud noise, laser pens, scooters, skateboards or cans, spray cans are prohibited and any other items which we consider to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security;
- Inappropriate signs or branded items
- golf umbrellas, parasols and the like, tables, chairs, seats and walking stick seats/ seat sticks are not permitted. Exceptions to this will be made clear to ticket holders, if any.
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, FTB reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit, to confiscate items (including those set out at condition 18 above) which may cause danger or disruption to the Event with no refunds.
- Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any ticket holder will be allowed on the Site without the FTB’s prior written consent. Please note FTB will charge a fee for any commercial activity (including filming, photography and recording) on the Site.
- Admission is at the customers’ own risk. FTB and its affiliates will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties.
- Ticket holders may be ejected from the Event and reported to the Police if, in the reasonable opinion of FTB, the Ticket holder is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched, failure to comply with the reasonable instructions of Event officials or in breach of any of these Terms.
- Please note that CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Event. By entering the Event and/or purchasing Tickets, ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording (which may include you as a member of the audience) and its use in distribution (commercial or otherwise) without any payment.
- It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces at the Event, this includes tents. Please observe the signage around the Site.
- Any Tickets brought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission to the Event will not be permitted.
- FTB will not accept responsibility for any personal property.
- In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
- Please note that loud music can damage hearing.
- Strobe lighting may be in use during the Event.
- When purchasing alcohol at the Event, you may be asked for proof of age.
- Please note that we have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time and post the new version of such Terms on the website. By continuing to use the website, you signify your agreement to be bound by the amended Terms.
- These Terms shall be governed by English Law and we both agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Farr Festival Terms & Conditions
Farr Festival sells tickets for events advertised on websites owned and operated by us from time to time using Eventcube’s ‘Ticket Mechanic’. Eventcube is a trading name of Eventcube Solutions Ltd, a company incorporated in England under company number 08939283.
Farr Festival is a trading name of Front To Back Events Ltd , a company incorporated in UK 2013 under company number 8676056 with a registered office at 35 Tempsford Avenue, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 2PD.
Tickets featured on the websites are for a variety of events (“Events”) promoted by a variety of promoters. We refer to the party who organises and provides the Event as the “Event Organiser”.
The ticket you purchase remains the property of the Event Organiser and is a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price.
This ticket is issued subject to the terms and conditions of the Event Organiser and/or Event.
Full details are available on the Event website or at the venue box office.
Breach of any of these terms and conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the Event Organiser to eject or refuse entry to or from the venue.
You acknowledge and accept that policies set forth by the Event Organiser, may prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.
Event Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable except in the instance of Event cancellation.
When you receive your tickets, be they E-Tickets or Physical it is your responsibility to keep them in a safe and secure place..
Tickets purchased through Eventcube are subject to a per ticket, non-refundable booking fee.This booking fee is non-refundable under all circumstances due to costs accrued from Eventcube’s Merchant Gateway.
E-Tickets do not incur any additional charges than our processing fees, Physical Paper tickets will incur an extra printing and postage cost.
The limit for ticket purchases for an individual ticket release for an Event is 6. Some limitations to this may apply. We may request this to be lowered if the Event is anticipated to have higher than normal demand to prevent any touting. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household.
We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
Multiple tickets orders cannot be split. The primary ticket holder must be present to enter the Event with E-tickets.
If you are splitting Barcoded E-Tickets you may print out each barcode separately and provide the other parties with some ID from yourselves, however entry will be entirely at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
Unlawful resale of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
Event Organiser reserves the right to cancel bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently
For information about a purchase you’ve made, contact us, quoting your order number given to you at the conclusion of placing the order.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the order you make contains the correct information because ; it is not our responsibility to correct any mistakes made although we will use reasonable efforts to do so as dictated by the circumstances.
While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order.
If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled.
If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a refund of the ticket price from us.
We do not offer refunds for ticket purchases unless the Event is cancelled in which case we will refund the ticket price less the booking fees and any other charges which we cannot recover. This is outlined in our terms and conditions during purchase and is an industry-wide standard.
Please ensure during your purchase that you are buying the correct number of tickets for the correct Event.
Occasionally, Events are cancelled or postponed by the team, performer or Event Organiser for a variety of reasons. Contact us for exact instructions.
It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an Event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged Event.
If an Event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Organiser.
We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event.
Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular Event, if an Event is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at the rescheduled Event/s (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled Event or the Event is not rescheduled, a refund of the ticket price.
Refunds for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original Event will be given up to their face value. If an Event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, a partial refund only may be payable corresponding to the day(s) cancelled.
If the Event is moved or rescheduled, the Event Organiser may set refund limitations.
In order to claim your refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must include your original emailed ticket with booking reference number and comply with any other reasonable instructions of Event Organiser.
This does not affect your statutory rights. We regret that unless as per above the Event is cancelled, tickets would only be refunded based on discretion of the Promoter.
Tickets are sold subject to the Event Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any terms and conditions of the Event or Event Organiser.
The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
The Event Organiser accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
Unless the Event Organiser has been proved negligent in a court of law, it shall have no further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased.
The Event Organiser shall under no circumstances be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude any liability of Farr Festival, Eventcube or the Event Organiser for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited. Save as set out in this clause under no circumstances shall Eventcube have any liability to any party other than in respect of the transactions processed by the Ticket Mechanic up to the value of the tickets less the booking fees and any applicable cancellation charges.
The Event Organiser and its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the “Act”).
Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
Farr Festival uses Eventcube’s ‘Ticket Mechanic’ to administer its tickets subject to and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Your use of the websites and transmission of your personal data to Eventcube to enable the processing of your ticketing requirements is subject to the terms of Eventcube’s Privacy & Cookies Policy.
All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with an Event Organiser are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.